Here is the local WiFi connection setup wizard on Mobisynapse desktop manager PC software
1. Open Mobisynapse desktop manager PC software on the PC, please make sure the USB cable is not plugged in. Mobisynapse should aumatically locate the Android phone through local WiFi connection. If there is an issue, the WiFi connection wizard screen will be display as the following.
Mobisynapse supports "scan and connect" feature. On the Android phone, open mOffice app, click "Menu" ---> "Connection", click "Scan and connect", locate the QR image on the screen. It should try to connect through WiFi connection. If there is an issue, please move to step 2 below.
2. On the Android phone, open mOffice app, click "Menu"--->"Connection", please locate the IP address of the Android phone in the middle of the screen:
3. On the PC, in Mobisynapse WiFi connection wizard, click “+” button to add the IP address of the Android phone. The Android phone should be listed, then click “Connect”.
Common issues and solutions:
1. Firewall software blocking. Please make sure to add "Mobisynapse" to the "exception" list in the firewall software, so it won't get blocked when connecting through WiFi connection.
2. Please make sure that the Android phone won't get into "sleep" mode when connecting through WiFi.
3. Security Code Setting:
On the Android phone, open mOffice app, click "Menu"---> "Connection", click "Security Code For WiFi".
Open Mobisynapse desktop manager PC software on the PC, click Mobisynapse green icon on top right menu bar, click "Preferences", click "Others", check the first checkbox and input the security code.
Please make sure the security code on your android phone and pc are the same.