I suggest making the task sort order permanent until it is changed by the user and return to the last position in the list after performing an operation on a task. For example, if I sort in acending order by subject, as soon as I do anything with the task (view, edit, complete, star, etc) the sort order reverts to some default order. I then have to sort again (which sorts in descending order) and then sort again (to sort in acending order) and then scroll down to find the next item in the acending sort order. This gets to be very tedious. So, it would be nice to make the sort order "sticky" and it would be nice to keep the current position in the list instead of having to scroll down to where I was before the list was resorted into the default order. Thanks.
Mobisynapse feature suggestion(32 posts) (12 voices)
Thanks for your suggestions, we will add them in the next release.
Thanks for implementing the sticky sort changes I requested. It makes things much easier. Thanks again.
I don't want to sound greedy, but what the heck...
- Icon animation indication synchronization in progress.
- Synchronization progress on the front tab instead of the back.
- Date and time indicated for last synchronization.
- Start "hidden" (to icon only).
- Bluetooth synchronization.
- Wireless synchronization w/o barcode scanning (integrated w/VNC protocol?)
- A log output that can be launched from within Mobisynapse that human beings can read.
- Better calender GUI widget on the Android itself. Right now I'm doing a double synch w/Google Calendar because it's easier to read, but I keep the Mobi app available as a "just to make sure my Google Calendar isn't on drugs."
- Deeper backup for those w/root access.
- Honestly, I don't need the space for Memory and SD card useage (maybe someone does? I figure it's available right on the phone). Maybe that screen real estate can be used for the feature implementations I've suggested.
- World peace, a balanced budget, a shoebox full of $50 bills, and a 6 pack.
That about does it. Like I said, I don't want to sound greedy. :)
Thanks for your suggestion.
We will look into these features and continue to improve Mobisynapse.
We really appreciate it.
You must log in to post.