I have a Motorola Droid RAZR HD. My PC is running Windows 7 and Office 2007 with all updates complete. I have installed and updated both Moffice and Mobisynapse. MB4Outlook is listed as an active addin in Outlook.
Mobisynapse locates my phone without problem and gives every indication that it is syncing properly. However, contacts that I have updated in the phone do not show those updates in Outlook. For example, the contact that I noticed, didn't have an email address. I added the email address in the phone's contact. When I sync, the email address does not show up in Outlook.
In Mobisynnapse, my contact settings are Two-way synching and I have tried both the Outlook preferred and Phone is preferred conflict settings with no change.
According to your FAQs and other community posts, the program should synch the information completely. Please advise.